QUOTES ABOUT LOVE... CAUSE LOVE IS ALL YOU NEED

Quotes about love: Only love can drive out hate... Martin Luther King, Jr.
- Darkness cannot drive out darkness; only light can do that. Hate cannot drive out hate; only love can do that. Martin Luther King, Jr.

- Infuse your life with action. Don't wait for it to happen. Make it happen. Make your own future. Make your own hope. Make your own love. And whatever your beliefs, honor your creator, not by passively waiting for grace to come down from upon high, but by doing what you can to make grace happen... yourself, right now, right down here on Earth. Bradley Whitford.

Quotes about love: Love yourself internally to glow externally. Hannah Bronfman.
- Don't forget to tell yourself positive things daily! You must love yourself internally to glow externally. Hannah Bronfman.

- Success is no accident. It is hard work, perseverance, learning, studying, sacrifice and most of all, love of what you are doing or learning to do. Pelé.

- Being a father has been, without a doubt, my greatest source of achievement, pride and inspiration. Fatherhood has taught me about unconditional love, reinforced the importance of giving back and taught me how to be a better person. Naveen Jain.

- Love is that condition in which the happiness of another person is essential to your own. Robert A. Heinlein.

- Love is like a beautiful flower which I may not touch, but whose fragrance makes the garden a place of delight just the same. Helen Keller.

- Enjoy the journey and try to get better every day. And don't lose the passion and the love for what you do. Nadia Comaneci.

Quotes about love: I will love the light for it shows me the way.
- I will love the light for it shows me the way, yet I will endure the darkness because it shows me the stars. Og Mandino.

- Nobody can predict the future. You just have to give your all to the relationship you're in and do your best to take care of your partner, communicate and give them every last drop of love you have. I think one of the most important things in a relationship is caring for your significant other through good times and bad. Nick Cannon.

- The beauty of a woman must be seen from in her eyes, because that is the doorway to her heart, the place where love resides. Audrey Hepburn.

- I refuse to accept the view that mankind is so tragically bound to the starless midnight of racism and war that the bright daybreak of peace and brotherhood can never become a reality... I believe that unarmed truth and unconditional love will have the final word. Martin Luther King, Jr.

Quotes about love. Being deeply loved by someone gives you strength.
- Being deeply loved by someone gives you strength, while loving someone deeply gives you courage. Lao Tzu.

- Did I offer peace today? Did I bring a smile to someone's face? Did I say words of healing? Did I let go of my anger and resentment? Did I forgive? Did I love? These are the real questions. I must trust that the little bit of love that I sow now will bear many fruits, here in this world and the life to come. Henri Nouwen.

- A youth, when at home, should be filial and, abroad, respectful to his elders. He should be earnest and truthful. He should overflow in love to all and cultivate the friendship of the good. When he has time and opportunity, after the performance of these things, he should employ them in polite studies. Confucius.

IMÁGENES RECIENTES: